Then she meets Damien Michaels, a dark-haired stranger on a dirt bike, who seems to watch Allie and know more about her than he should. Veiling his own secrets, including a mysterious scar and unexplained tattoo, Allie knows she shouldn’t trust him—especially as she digs up a past Damien desperately wants to forget. She also doesn’t believe in summer romances, yet she finds her attraction to him growing beyond his striking grey eyes. Unfortunately, Allie discovers too late that he is hiding a dark past which is far from over, endangering her life and those she loves.
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/lingering-echoes-erica-kiefer/1117306030?ean=9781940534299
The find out more about Erica, click read more!
Married since 2005, Erica resides in Las Vegas, Nevada with her four children and can often be found satisfying her sweet-tooth with chocolate-chip cookies and a glass of milk. One day, she hopes to dust off her collegiate rugby skills and dive back into the game.
- I have lived in five countries including the United States, Taiwan, Fiji, Thailand, and Indonesia.
- My mother is from Thailand and my dad from the US.
- Sadly, I am not biligual.
- My husband thought I was Hawaiian when we first met, which is one reason he was interested in me. He figured Thailand was a close 2nd! ;)
- I am horribly, embarrassingly ticklish on my neck, a fact my family has abused since childhood.
- Soda and candy do not tempt me, but baked goods like chocolate chip cookies do!
- Waffles and crepes with berries and cream will win me over any day. I chose a fancy, scrumptious waffle over a birthday cake this year. Yum!
- 2nd grade was the year I decided to be an author some day.
- Ten years of marriage has given me four beautiful, crazy children ages 4, 3, 10 months, and one son in heaven.